Service and administration assistant position vacancy in a Singapore based company at Pratunam, Bangkok.
1. Fresh graduate with an English, accounting or business degree.
2. Thai national or permanent resident who is fluent in conversational and written Thai.
3. Fluent in conversational and written English. Must be able to communicate in English by phone and email with worldwide customers and our Singapore head office.
4. Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
5. Must be confident, organized, quality oriented, self motivated, willing to learn, independent and be able to work under pressure.
1. A leading supplier of Japanese marine electronics equipment since 1968.
2. Singapore based head office with branches in Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.
3. Provides sales and service of marine electronic equipment to ships and ship owners in Thailand and regionally since 1984.
4. Office located at Pratunam, Petchburi Soi 15, opposite Pantip Plaza.
5. Working hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Mon to Fri, 8.30am to 12.30pm Sat.
1. Salary – Expected salary, subjected to Thailand’s minimum wage requirement.
2. Annual leave.
3. A challenging job in an established company that will expose you to many cultures and experiences with customers from all over the world.
Interested candidates to contact Mr Steven Yeo, Country Manager, for an interview at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile phone: +66-2-6537377.