- 3.0 turbo diesel with D4D turbo - tons of power with the bigger tyres
- drives extremely well off-road and even very stable and comfortable on the highways at 100kph
- Cold A/C
- VERY recent FULL service of EVERYTHING and a complete inspection of ALL parts completed by F-SPORT PHUKET
- full internal 4-point roll cage
- full Safari Snorkel kit (fully functional and sealed for water crossing)
- odometer says 303,000kms, but had almost a full overhaul done of the engine, transmission, transfer case and rear-axle at about 230,000kms
- additional brake booster
- brand new alternator
- brand new battery
- brand new starter motor
- brand new LED headlights
- Exterior fully coated in professionally applied spray-on rubber coating done in Bangkok (Exterior will NEVER rust or scratch!!!)
- 5-Speed manual transmission
- 4x4 with front manual hubs
- 6” suspension lift kit
- rear locker in differential
- new tyres with about 90% tread remaining: 315/75/r16 (35”x12.5”x16)
- brand new spare tyre that matches other four (full set of matching five)
- 16” alloy rims
- full armour all the way around: solid steel front bumper and side guards, side step/rock-sliders, solid steel rear bumper, steel bash-guard under front end
- front/rear HD D-rings on bumpers
- rear mounted small outboard motor carrier
- all brand-new window film: 80% on rears, 60% on driver/passenger windows and 40% on windscreen completed by F-SPORT Phuket with 4 year warrantee
- great stereo with full touch-screen and 12” sub-woofer in rear with 4-channel amplifier
- new 3” stainless steel exhaust from the turbo back…sound perfect and throaty, but not annoyingly loud
- onboard air compressor with holding tank, air fittings and air horn (needs to be re-wired, but will be completed before purchase)
- pillar mounted turbo boost gauge
- dual shock absorbers on both front tyres
- dual steering stabiliser shock absorbers
- rear traction bars (blue bars under going rear)
- interior is in great shape for its age. I’d rate it at about 7 out of 10. Passenger door upholstery has some wrinkles, but nothing else major. No cracks in dash or any other plastics. Drivers seat belt buckle does need to be replaced though.
I’m sure there’s plenty I’m missing to list, but please don’t hesitate to contact me for more details. I also have tons more photos than what’s on this listing I can send. I hate to see this truck go after owning it for 6 years, but life is taking me out of Thailand for a while and need to sell by Dec 10th, 2022.
I have the Blue Book in-hand ready to sign over to new owner.
Located near Nai Yang Beach, 2km from the Phuket Airport.
The asking price of 250,000 baht is only if paying cash. If paying by check/bank transfer, the price is 275,000 baht.
Please email, message, call or text for more info, pics or video.
WhatsApp: +62 822‑3622‑9727