Turn-Key Central Bangkok Fitness Center for Sale
Listing No. 066-01-49-901
• Business: Fitness/Gymnasium
• Location: Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand
• Features: It would be hard to imagine buying such a well fitted-out and viable business like this as cheap ever again. The owner’s loss is your gain. Unfortunately for him, he has to return to his home country at a time when business prices are probably at their lowest. Over THB 17,000,000 has transformed this previously empty 800m2 space into quite an amazing gymnasium and fitness center. It is now being offered for about a third of that investment.
Located in the heart of Sukhumvit, Bangkok, it’s sited in a condominium building on the first floor (or second level). Having only opened a few months before COVID, and being closed on and off over the last couple of years, everything there looks brand new. It has excellent exposure to the main soi it is facing. Inside, the air-conditioned areas include the main work-out area, reception, juice bar and café/coffee shop along with casual seating for around 30. There are ‘hotel quality’ change rooms and showers for male and female and two offices for meetings/group training and gym management. The workout equipment alone, consisting primarily of Life Fitness and Hammer Strength machines cost the current owner around THB 7,500,000. Staff work from 10am till 6pm, but the center is open 24/7 and accessible via a member’s fingerprint. There is also parking available on the next level up and this too may be used by customers and workers of the center. The café includes a double glass-front fridge and commercial grade double espresso machine and bean grinder. There is a refrigerated cake display fridge also. Current membership is around 300, down about 25% on what the owner perceives as normal, although the center was designed to hold up to around 200 people at any one time. There is a LOT more we would love to tell you about this business offer.
It is suitable for a newcomer to business, but may also be very attractive for a competitor buy-out and re-brand. Probably one of the most important considerations with this offer though, is its price. It is what we in the industry call a COVID casualty – it is being offered at well below its normal market value. Provide us your basic contact details so we can give you more details and show you the center – it really is quite amazing. We are positive you will see the exceptional value the minute you walk in the door. The business and lease are in a company name and the company is being made available with the sale if required. Asking price includes stock on hand at the time of transfer and the owner will assist with transitioning. Because of COVID, limited financial records are available. The Owner is willing to show memberships and other records to substantiate income and profit and these records may be viewed upon Inspection AND after completing a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). There is no key money.
• Tenure: Business for Sale and Rent (Leasehold premises). Lease period is 3 years renewable (standard 3x3x3)
• Asking Price: THB 6,600,000
• More Information: Please provide your name, phone number (with country code) and email address so we can contact you to assist