Profitable 21-Room Hostel Cafe and Restaurant at Asok
Listing No. 066-01-49-016
• Business: Hostel and Cafe
• Location: Bangkok, Thailand
• Features: This stunning hostel was fully refurbished in December 2016. Set in the heart of Bangkok city, its guests love the location as it is so convenient for shopping, nightlife and the BTS and MRT stations (public transport). The building is a double shop-house with 21 guest rooms (including 5 private rooms) and can accommodate 102 people. In addition to the rooms, there is a cafe and restaurant which is kept busy from in-house customers and nearby office workers.
The hostel reception is on the ground level. Also on this floor is the cafe up the front of the building and the kitchen area at the back. Level 2 has 7 rooms - one 4-bed dorm, two 6-bed dorms and four 8-bed dorms. There are another 7 rooms on the next level up - two 8-bed dorms, one 6-bed dorm, one 4-bed dorm and 3 private rooms with queen size beds, flat screen TVs, table sets and windows. The floor before the rooftop has another 7 rooms - two 8-bed dorms, one 6-bed dorm, two 4-bed dorms and 2 private rooms with queen size bed, flat screen TVs, table sets and windows. The roof-top is half open and half covered with metal sheeting. There are 10 sets of table and chairs there and it can seat 30-50 people. It is often used for guest activities and as a place for tour group organizers to meet with their customers who stay in the hostel for additional activities and events.
Bathrooms and toilets are on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th levels (male 2 toilets and 3 showers, and female 3 toilets and 3 showers). All bathrooms have hot and cold water in the showers, hair dryers, soap and shampoo). All dormitory beds have private curtains, LED reading lights, USB plugs, lockers. Hostel and room access is controlled by the key card system 'Hotel Lock'.
The hostel has 3 CCTV's, water sprinklers and smoke detectors in each room, a building fire exit, fire extinguishers throughout and all rooms are cooled with 12,000 BTU air-conditioners and fans. The water tank provides sufficient water to cope with demand and is operated by a flow switch system. Coin operated washing machines and dryers are also installed.
The lease is generous and normal for this location - 3+3+3 years with an increase in rent of no more than 10% every 3 years.
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 3 years with option to renew (Rolling Lease)
• Asking Price: THB 15,000,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)