Popular ‘Gangster’ Theme Bar in Koh Phangan
Listing No. 066-67-05-015
• Business: Bar
• Location: Koh Phangan, Thailand
• Features: This Gangster theme bar was established in 2014 and is now very well known throughout Koh Phangan. For the right person this is an amazing opportunity to own a well-loved and established bar that doesn’t rely solely on tourism. It has a well-established client base of locals and expats on the island. The gangster theme is carried throughout the bar and all the online marketing activity. They have everything from replicas of the iconic Bugsy Malone Tommy Guns hanging on the walls to beer mats and coolers. The attention to detail with the design throughout the bar is second to none. Weekly events include UFC Fight Night and ‘Bloody Sunday’ (Featuring Sunday Morning Fights) serving a selection of grilled breakfast treats, Killer Pool Tournaments, Ladies Night, Pool League, Rock Night, Full Moon Warm-Up Sessions and Charity Events. This is the first bar on the island to open at 8am on Sunday mornings to present UFC to Koh Phangan, cementing its place as the 'Go-To' venue for all UFC big fights and it is always packed out.
The revenue presented upon listing is based on all the information gathered from the owner. Unfortunately, they are not able to supply a well-documented account history and potential buyers should be aware of this. In addition to revenue from the bar trade, they have established new revenues streams selling a whole range of Gangster Theme Merchandise on-site and online. Selling everything from T-Shirts (over 20 unique designs) to beer holders. This part of the business is going from strength to strength. All of the artwork branding and supplier channels will be handed over to the new owner.
The owners have just had a child and are planning a new venture with more flexible working hours. They intend to remain in Koh Phangan for the foreseeable future.
There are two lease agreements with this business - the bar is a 10 Year renewable lease - Annual Rent 200,000 Baht, and the restaurant is a 5 Year renewable lease - Annual Rent 60,000 Baht. Both lease agreements will start a fresh from the date the business is signed over to a new owner. Depending upon when that is, and because rent is paid annually in advance, there may be an adjustment of prepaid rent to be applied upon handover.
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 10 years with option to renew (Rolling Lease)
• Asking Price: THB 3,000,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)