Listing No. 066-12-02-019
• Business: Hotel
• Location: Pra Tamnak, Pattaya, Thailand
• Features: The guesthouse is located on a main road in Phra Tamnak, Pattaya. This area is considered very suitable for guesthouses as it’s more quiet than in Pattaya proper, and it is close to both Pattaya and Jomtien. The guesthouse has 17 Rooms in various sizes. The owner sub-leases the front space of the guesthouse to a restaurant. The guesthouse has a small walk-way to the reception counter. The guest rooms are on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors. Some rooms have balconies, and all rooms have their own toilets and bathrooms. The owner rents the rooms monthly only and it’s and gets between THB 7,000 to 10,000 a month. Having been opened since 2013 some of the furniture and equipment needs to be replaced or repaired. The building too, could do with some re-organization in order to attract new guests or command a higher rental price. The guesthouse is located on a main road in a residential area; rent is cheap for this size building. The owner wants to sell as he wants to retire and spend more time on the golf course. Making money and the overheads are low, this would be suitable for a husband and wife team wanting to start business with a low risk profile.
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 3 years with option to renew (Rolling Lease).
• Asking Price: THB 2,900,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more detailed information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)