Listing No. 066-12-05-027
• Business: Restaurant and Bar
• Location: Jomtien, Thailand
• Features: This is the only restaurant and sports bar located on Thappraya Road that is on the baht bus route between Pattaya and Jomtien. The place has an excellent reputation and is very well-known among locals and expats for serving quality Thai and Western food. Additionally, they have developed a well-known home delivery service which averages around THB 60,000 a month. There is a fully setup office on the left as you walk in and on entering the bar, sporting memorabilia decorates the walls. It has a fully equipped bar with 5 draught beers on tap. A feature of the bar area is the 5 dining booths each with their own small TV for private enjoyment. The bar is split into 3 areas – inside, seating for 110, outside/terrace (45) and a private children’s area (20). The kitchen is well-equipped with 8 stoves, smoke detector, electric grill, oven, microwave, walk in storage chiller and more. There is also accommodation available behind the pub. The business has its own golf society which plays 3 days a week and is a good source of revenue for the bar. Golf clubs can be stored in a storage room underneath the restaurant.
This restaurant is sited in a great location, nearby to nice condominiums and housing, also a bus terminal to the international airport. It is well presented and nicely decorated. Service has been recognized by Trip Advisor in 2016 and 2017 with certificates of excellence. It has been trading in this location under this name for over 4 years and is well-known.
The sale opportunity has come about as the owner wishes to return to his home country. A great, well-known, well-reputed and profitable WIWO business awaiting its new owner.
• Tenure: Business Sale and Rent (Leasehold Premises). 3 years with option to renew (Rolling Lease)
• Asking Price: THB 12,000,000
• More Information: Please contact us for more information (we require your name, phone number and e-mail address)