Type of Boat: Sail Boat
Hull Type: Fibreglass-core
Number of Engines: --
Estimated Running Hours: --
Fuel Type: --
Fuel Capacity: --
Total Passenger Capacity: 115-150+
Number Of Berths / Sleeps: --
The tiger has good bow buoyancy and is very suitable for sailing in ocean swell. The boat likes breeze. This is the perfect boat to sail from the beach. Raising and lowering the mast is quick and easy with 3 people.
The video-link is not the boat being sold but is the same model.
- This particular boat was BUILT IN FRANCE and the hulls are of a high standard construction.
- Mylar Square topped racing main sail, The overall sail is still in very-good condition apart from the mainsail window was damaged and was temporarily repaired with a yellow patch.
- Mylar racing fully battoned jib.
- Self tacking jib system
- Dacron Spinnaker, with bag-sock type snuffer.
- 10:1 pulley mainsheet system
- Hulls have never been damaged, and no soft spots.
- Rotating mast, and powerful downhaul pully system enables easy powering-up de-powering of the boat.
- Trapeeze system
- Kevlar tiller extension
- Rudders recently re-bushed, and re-cammed.
- 2ftx10ft solid wood sailbox
- Hobie cat beach wheels (black rubber tyre model) Very good condition.
- 2x trapeze harnesses
- Old main and jib sails
EASE OF TRANSPORT
I can dismantle the boat make ready ship to you.
Mast height 30ft. Hulls dissassemble and reassemble easily with 8 bolts.