- Registered 2013 in Chiang Mai
- 13,630 kilometers
- In Excellent Condition
- Never been in an accident or dropped
- Farang owned since birth, ridden gently
- Regularly serviced
- All the electronics, engine and main components in perfect condition
- Tax and insurance is paid to May 2018
- Green book on my name, ready for sale
- Selling because I am no longer able to ride motorcycles
Selling my beloved MT-03. The best bike in the 300 class. (Arguably more fun than the heavier and more boring CB500F). It has many upgrades and has been tuned for top performance. This is PERFECT for those new to motorcycles and also for those with some experience.
This bike revs, accelerates, handles, sounds and brakes WAY better than any stock R3/MT-03 out of the factory.
Enough power to keep you excited for a good while. 42 hp out of the factory, after mods and tunes this one should have ~45 hp.
Still love this bike. What a blast to rev it out and ride it hard in the twisty mountains. Great both in the city, and out of the city. Reason for selling: Upgrading to a Ducati Hypermotard.
Year 2015. 86xx km on odometer (low miles!). I bought it at 3xxx km and it looked brand new. Everything still looking very fresh. Green book in my name, transferable.
The bike has ABS in front and back – a lifesaver.
List of mods and accessories (over 25,000 baht invested):
- Tail tidy
- PR2 full exhaust system
- High flow performance air filter
- Professionally adjusted ECU and fueling (a must after changing the exhaust)
- R6 throttle tube (shortens the throttle throw – it’s a long twist out of the factory, with this mod you can easily open the throttle 100% without adjusting your hand on the grip, the throttle is WAY more responsive, especially after exhaust and fueling upgrade)
- Frame sliders
- Shorty levers, adjustable
- Splashguard (double sided arms for extra rigidity)
- Rear LED indicators
- Tank grips
- Customized seat, added a good 5 cm of padding
- Front IRC IZ-S (track compound, very sticky rubber – huge boost in handling and performance)
- Back Metzeler M5 - just replaced, also a great tire that will both stick and last
- Recently upgraded front brake line to stainless steel + installed better pads. Huge improvement in braking performance and feel.
- Phone handlebar mount with a USB charging port included
- Regularly maintained and cleaned + waxed. Oil recently changed.
- The bike has NEVER been dropped
- The seat is considerably higher than original (~5 cm). I’m 193 cm, it should be good for anyone above 180 cm. Can be always modified easily and cheaply within 1 day – there is a very good shop in CM that does these modifications.
The bike is in storage in Chiang Mai. I'll be back in CM around mid-end of July, onwards.
No test rides unless cash in hand or deposit in the bank account.
Happy to answer any questions. I’m 100% transparent about this bike.
15000km. excellent comditon with every original parts and green book. no modify. change engine oil every 2700 to 3300km. Pirelli sports dragon new tire. I bought big scooter and i use this bike just 1 or 2 times a month. so I want to sell this bike. please sms to 0857177991.
When you contact me, we set up time and i show you by video. I will send this bike everywhere in thailand by post office. transportation fee is including. therefore no discount from this price
Selling my Honda Forza 2013 in excellent condition. Odometer 16282 km. 1 Owner from new, full service, engine oil, oil filter etc, Forza has LED light.ABS Brakes, And New tyres. I'm owner from NEW, Green book call 084487385
Kawasaki D tracker 250 for sale, model 2014, just over 14,xxx km, almost new. Just changed Pirelli Sports Dragon tire
everything is original, no modify. Tax and greenbook all legal.. never use dirt mountain. everything like new.
reason to sell this bike - I want to buy more bigger bike CB500X. Contact me by SMS 0857177991
if you want to have check, we can meet at chiang mai old town. or we can do video chat. I can show you by line or facebook.