Close nav

Condo Fynn Aree

  • Property Type: Condo / Apartment
  • Number of Bedrooms: 1
  • Number of Bahtrooms: 1
  • Furnished: Fully Furnished
  • Property Size: 31 Sqm
  • Land Size: --

Ad Description

คอนโด low rises 31 ตรม
ห้องมุม 1นอน 1น้ำ อุปกรณ์อำนวยความสะดวกครบ พร้อมเข้าอยู่
-แอร์
-ตู้เย็น
-เครื่องซักผ้า
-เตาไฟฟ้า
ฯลฯ
อยู่ใจกลางเมือง ใกล้ BTS อารีย์โรงเรียน โรงพยาบาล ซุปเปอร์มาร์เก็ต & แหล่ง hang out

ขายพร้อมผู้เช่า

ถูกสุดในย่านนี้

สนใจ ติดต่อ lD Line : pakkadj
Similar ads
Life Sathorn Sierra Luxury Condo Brand New Units on PRESALE - Discount

Life Sathorn Sierra Luxury Condo Brand New Units on PRESALE - Discount

  • 29 Sep 2020 : 09:59 am

Life Sathorn Sierra Luxury Condo Brand New Units for PreSale Brand new PreSale Units at Life Sathorn Sierra Luxury Condo. For Sale Starting at Only 2,629,000 Baht. 1 Bedroom Plus is the most sought after in the building and starts at only 3,525,300 Baht 2 Bedrooms start at 5,606,900 Baht. (Big Discounts up to 400,000 Baht) Payment terms : Booking Fee: THB 50,000 /unit for all unit type (Sales Agent to collect the booking fee or Buyer pay to AP bank account Directly) First 5% deposit in 7 days after the booking date Second 10% deposit in 45 days after the booking date Total 15% down payment Each unit at Life Sathorn Sierra on PreSale comes well designed making the most of the available space. Units range in size from 28 Sq.m for a studio and 35 Sq.m for the 1 Bedroom Plus units. Lastly, the 2 bedroom units are 57.5 Sq.m. Life Sathorn Sierra is a luxury high rise condominium. Consisting of 1 tower with 40 floors and a total of 1,971 units. Additionally, this property is located on 8-3-80.4 rai of Land. Lastly, the construction has already begun with a finished date planned for 2022. A massive amount of facilities will be available for all residents. The forest park is on a podium connecting from the ground floor up to the fifth floor with trekking walkways surrounded by nature. Among this area is a half football field, half basketball court, and a jogging track. An impressive never before seen 100-meter swimming pool with the active and passive pool shape surrounded by enchanting natural foliage. Additionally, on the same floor is a sauna/steam room, co-working space, meeting room, multi leisure room, co-living space, and a social lounge. Lastly, on the floor is a very spacious fitness with a private gym, group virtual bike, personal virtual bike, and personal training. Moving on to the rooftop is the sky facilities which include a co-working space, co-living space, outdoor garden, and a sunken lounge. All of these feature outstanding views of Bangkok. Lastly, the security is excellent with 24 hour guards, CCTV, and keycard system in place. Located in a great location near BTS Pho Nimit and BTS Talat Phlu providing quick access to the CBD. Nearby shopping is great with plenty of shopping malls most notably Icon Siam. Additionally, many excellent restaurants ranging from budget to fine dining are all closeby. Lastly, schools and hospitals are all within 10 minutes drive. Property Id : 55327 Contact Us At Mobile: 085-435-9066 Line: sam_chai

Great Investment Opportunity at Skyrise Avenue Sukhumvit 64 Condo

Great Investment Opportunity at Skyrise Avenue Sukhumvit 64 Condo

  • 13 Oct 2020 : 15:32 pm

Great Investment Opportunity at Skyrise Avenue Sukhumvit 64 Luxury Condo Great Investment Opportunity at Skyrise Avenue Sukhumvit 64 Luxury Condo Now Available for PRESALE. 1 Bedroom Units start at only 3,300,261 Baht (117,866 Baht/Sq.m) Original Price is 3,506,469 Baht (125,231 Baht/Sq.m) 2 Bedroom Units start at only 5,161,388 Baht (114,013 Baht/Sq.m) Original Price is 5,483,884 Baht (121,137 Baht/Sq.m) (All prices are within foreign quota) Booking fee is 100,000 Baht for any room and down payment of 25% with the remaining 75% to be transferred by June 30, 2024 Skyrise Avenue Sukhumvit 64 is a luxury high rise condominium complex. Located in a great location as the second top investment choice for a residential project, Second only to Sathorn District. Punnawithi has become an elite location favored by Bangkok’s white-collar elite class and foreign immigrants, with a regional sales rate up to 89%. The average price in the second quarter of 2019 was about 140,000-180,000 Baht/m2. of which the average price of high-rise apartments was 160,000 Baht/m2. The average price increase was as high as 6%. Lastly, there are many foreign white-collar tenants within the area with monthly rent of 450-750 Baht/m2. Featuring the new concept design of residential condominiums on a gigantic 35,200 Sq.m of land area. Perfect area combination of greenery and wellness living functions. Facilities will include a huge 50×10 Meter swimming pool, fitness, sauna, and a huge garden with jogging tracks. Additionally, there will be a co-working space, playground, VIP reading room, and an executive lounge. Also, included is a personal banquet space, BBQ area, and a basketball court. At the front will be a convenience store. Lastly, there’ll be excellent security with guards, CCTV, and keycard system in place. Nearby places of interest include the stunning Whizdom 101 Shopping mall and True Digital Park right opposite the main road. With all it’s latest technology, restaurants, and more. Other places of interest nearby include many excellent international schools, hospitals, and emerging business offices. Lastly, it’s only a short walk to BTS Punnawithi giving great convenience to the rest of Bangkok. BCR listing code:71840 Contact Us At Mobile: 085-435-9066 Line: sam_chai