Close nav

Double fronted Bar and Guesthouse for Sale

Ad Description

The Barracuda Bar and Guesthouse is a double fronted establishment 500 Meters up from the Dolphin rounderbout on Naklua Road Pattaya it is one of the most well known establishments in North Pattaya the current owner has had the business for 14 years but now wishes to leave Thailand due to personal reasons. The premises have 6 well appointed guest rooms all with flat screen TVs air-con and On suite shower rooms and toilet two of the guestrooms are of a 3 star hotel standard and have double glazing, currently listed on Trip Advisor as number 5 out of more than 600 Guesthouses and Inns in Pattaya.. The Business does have a license to allow guests to stay.
There is a large bar with outside seating area situated on the ground floor and a 40 square meter fully equipped kitchen to the rear of the building. The bar has both ladies and gents toilets and has seating for 70 customers, all fixtures and fittings are included in the price including 4 large flat screen TVs and a large HD projector for showing all the latest music videos and sports, a point of sale computerized till system and a good quality sound system 3 bottle fridges and numerous kitchen fridges and freezes, this is a walk in and start business and is currently fully operational.
As of 1st January 2019 there is 2 years and 2 months left on the current lease with option to renew when this expires . Rent is 720000 Baht per year paid every 6 months, plus 14000 per month paid monthly yearly rent payment is due 28th Feb 2019 it is paid until then. The next payment is 360000 for 6 months. This really is a must come and see to appreciate business there is no better available for the price.
Similar ads
Bar/Guesthouse and Laundry for sale

Bar/Guesthouse and Laundry for sale

  • 28 Jan 2019 : 19:51 pm

A thriving, well placed double size bar, close to the beach on Soi Welcome, Jomtien. This is a working business and will make money immediately. The bar has three distinct seating areas, the pool table area and its own large well-equipped kitchen. The bar has a guesthouse with 5 very spacious en suite rooms, all with sea views from their double balconies, and two smaller rooms with two further rooms on the roof suitable for staff/backpackers. The business also comes with its own working laundry. All fixtures and fittings from all aspects of the business and current stock are to be included as part of the sale. There are two purchase options; 1) Full purchase at 1.4 million 2) 75% controlling share for only 850,000 THB. The remaining 25% is owned by the current experienced bar manager and this share purchase is an option but would have to be negotiated by you if needed. The current lease runs until September 2019 and then has 3 years plus 3 years. Current rent is 46,200 per month. Serious offers will be considered. For viewing or for further discussions, please contact Steve on 0649786303

Brand New Hotel In Central Pattaya,  Near Beach

Brand New Hotel In Central Pattaya, Near Beach

  • 27 Feb 2019 : 23:20 pm

Brand New Hotel In Central Pattaya, Near Beach 80m to the Beach 95% Ready 75 ROOM Have Hotel License Large Ground Floor , Lobby/Restaurant Over 1200sqm Land Fully Furnished, Fully Equipped Sale 296.5 Mill THB Transfer 50/50 Ready to Open April 2019 Agents Welcome, But you have to Check, Proof of Funds The Owner has given us the Sole rights of Mediation, should an Agent or a Client go to the Hotel Directly, he will be Sent away and Referred to Us