Model: Scrambler URBAN ENDURO
Body Type: Dual Sport
Engine Size (cc): 500 - 999cc
Ducati Scrambler Desert Sled, 2019, 7.xxx km
Rare in Thailand and probably the only one for sale right now!
A great versatile and reliable bike, for both on-and off-road use, commuting and light touring.
This is the heavily updated 2019 model wich comes with hydraulic clutch, gear indicator, fuel gauge, LED daytime running light, LED blinkers and tail light, improved seat, throttle by wire with 2 riding modes (journey/off-road), red frame, improved instruments.
The bike runs flawless, never been in an accident.
Spotless service history carried out by Ducati (last service at 6000 km)
The bike was registered 22 of May 2019.
2 keys, service book, user manual.
All paperwork is complete and ready to be transferred to the new owner.
- 803 cc air/oil cooled V-Twin producing 73 HP and 67 Nm of torque
- 200 mm of front and rear wheel travel
- 6-speed gearbox
- Kayaba rear shock, pre-load and rebound adjustable.
- Aluminium double-sided swingarm
- 19” front wheel (good balance between on-and off-road use)
- Brembo Four-piston calipers
- Spoked aluminum wheels
- 840 mm seat height
- 193 kg dry 209 kg wet weight
- fully adjustable Kayaba 46 mm front forks
- Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tires
- Bosch dual channel ABS
- re-enforced frame for heavy off-road use
- proprietary swing-arm found only on the Desert Sled model
- adjustable clutch and brake levers
- USB plug for charging etc.
- rear rack to attach aluminum top-box or soft luggage
- Zeta hand guards
- Front fork sliders
- Engine sliders
- Rear fork sliders
- Rear brake cylinder guard
- Oil cooler guard
- Engine guard
- Rear rack
- Fly screen
- Original Ducati Scrambler soft luggage including rack
- Rally foot pegs
- Mugello side panels
- Side stand base enlarger
- Set of extra heavy duty rack for soft luggage
329,000 Baht ONO
(Price new 480,000.- plus extras about 550,000.-)
Video clip of bike available.
The bike is located in Hua Hin.
If you’re interested please call me or send me a message on Line (don’t send me an email through bahtslod, there seems to be a problem with their server)
Reviews of the Desert Sled:
Front Disk Brake
Rear Disk Brake