180 SQM 2 storey house with 30 m absolute beach front on a 900 sqm plot located on a quiet beach road along the 4 km sandy beach in Tha Sala, Nakhon Si Thammarat in the south of Thailand https://goo.gl/maps/4soBdP8KyP64t5iy7 is now up for sale.
Now REDUCED from 13 M to 11.05 M Baht by motivated seller
Through the ground floor main entrance under the shadowing overhang roof there is a thai kitchen room to the left with a bar window access to the ground floor living room, the stairway to the second floor a wash and utility room as well as the down stairs bedroom. Where as the living room and the bedroom have large double window doors access to the grass lawn in front of the stone beach wall separating the property from the sandy beach and ocean a few meters away.
The upper floor consist of a very spacious open living room and european style kitchen with panorama windows west and east with doors to the balcony and the unrestricted 180 degree view of the Gulf of Thailand, Master bedroom with panorama windows and access to the balcony, 2 WC and shower.
The 2 story well maintained building constructed in 2011 is refitted with tinted Upvc windows and doors throughout, polished cement and tile floors, aircon in bedrooms and living room, own well as well as government water supply and additional filtration system and optical fiber internet.
There is also a large two car garage and a separate pump room.
For further inquiries and scheduling of a viewing please email email@example.com or Phromsila@yahoo.com (thai), agents welcome.
Wake up each morning to incredible sunrises over the Gulf of Thailand looking out to the world famous Koh Samui island in the distance. With close proximity to resorts, restaurants, hospitals, airport, & shopping, Tha Sala is a great place to be with a growing expat community living alongside local fishing communities and the growing and modernizing cities of Tha Sala & Nakhon Si Thammarat. Many of the foreign residents in the area previously lived in Koh Samui and Phuket but have now found that Nakhon Si Thammarat offers them the more relaxed lifestyle at a much better price.
While the beachfront with opportunity for fishing and all kinds of water sports is the most compelling feature facing east, in the west the Nakhon Si Thammarat mountain range (including the highest mountain in southern Thailand) and plenty of inland areas and mountains with waterfalls abound along picturesque villages built in the hills along rivers waiting to be explored
There is something for everyone in this area and from the property you are also within
- Walking distance to Beach Walk, Loma Beach and other resorts & restaurants
- 5 minute drive to main 401 coastal highway & 7-11.
- 10 minute drive to Tha Sala town with all amenities: Tesco-Lotus shopping center, great seafood restaurants, banks, post office, large hospital, etc.
- 20 minute drive to Sichon town providing a large hospital, schools, fresh markets, Cinema, Big C Store, Tesco Lotus Store etc..
- 30 minute drive to Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport with 12 daily flights to Bangkok.
- 45 min drive to new Central Mall, Macro and McDonalds in Nakhon Si Thammarat town.
- 45 minute drive to Don Sak pier and the ferries to Koh Samui, Koh Phangan & Koh Tao Islands