The filled freehold plot (chanote) is situated on a quiet housing development accessed along a government road, close to the growing city of Buriram.
• Area – 828 square metres / 8912 square foot
• Width – 38 metres / 124 feet
• Depth – 22 metres / 73 feet
Four houses have already been completed on the development.
The centre of Buriram is about a 10-minutes’ drive. Buriram attractions and facilities include:
• A Robinson Lifestyle shopping centre with a Robinson department store, cafes,
shops, restaurants, a Tops Supermarket and an SF Cinema City
• A Big C Supermarket, cafes, shops and a Major Cineplex
• Bars, cafes and restaurants
• Buriram United Football Club at The Chang Arena
• The Chang International Circuit, home of the PTT Thailand Grand Prix plus
international Moto GP racing
• Markets are held nearby every Tuesday and Sunday
Minutes’ away there is a PTT petrol station with an Amazon Café and a 7/11.
There is a village store a few minutes’ walk from the development.
The development is ideally positioned for Buriram Airport which is only 20 minutes’ drive, with daily flights to/from Bangkok.
George - mobile 098 165 7531