Beautiful 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer 1.6 SEi Ralliart (LPG Gas) covered 211,000 kilometers with a excellent service history and around 40K Baht recently spent on preventative maintenance. Just been serviced, inspected and taxed until Nov 2020.
This SEi is a limited edition version and the top model, therefore the car has a lot of options and the latest version of the bullet proof 4G18 engine + smooth INVECS III CVT auto transmission, both are completely dry and leak free. The car has been enthusiast owned and cared for by 2 owners, (my girlfriend’s father and myself) and it has been extremely well maintained. I expected to keep the car for at least 5 years, so I spent around 40k baht on preventative maintenance only 15,000 Kilometers ago. Everything is done, it doesn’t need any money spending at all.
It’s very cheap to run as its dual fuel with a top of the line Italian LPG system and uses about 1 Baht per kilometer on a run. Most of the kilometers are highway driven (low wear and tear motorway miles) I have only used it for long trips out of Bangkok to Buriram and Pattaya.
The SEi Ralliart Limited Edition has many extra options you wont find on the standard GLS/GLX Lancers:
- Special colour pearl paint
- Genuine factory body kit (skirts and rear spoiler)
- Fog lights (upgraded to white LED)
- Chrome door handles
- 18 inch sports alloy wheels
- Factory Sports suspension (not too hard)
- Factory clear lens for rear lights and smoked lens for headlights (upgraded to white LED)
- Full factory black leather interior (all other models had cream or cloth)
- Ralliart sport steering wheel and gear knob in leather.
- Factory carbon fiber trim
- Electric folding mirrors
- Sony Exploid HiFi
- Remote central locking
- Security pedal lock
Overall the car is in excellent condition for its age and looks around 3 years old. The car has been used mostly by 1 driver and no passengers and this is reflected in the condition of the interior and exterior. The paint has been ceramic/glass coated and shines like a new car, all original factory paint with the exception of the front and rear bumpers due repairs of minor parking scrapes. The car has never been in any major accidents and is very straight. The engine is clean and leak free.
When I bought the car (15,000 kilometers ago) the aircon had just been overhauled and is still ice cold, the brake disks and pads had just been replaced, a new heavy duty Panasonic battery fitted and new top of the line 3M window tint film installed. It also had recent tyres which are still good condition.
I then had the following preventative maintenance done using only GENUINE Mitsubishi parts:
- Engine and transmission oils changed.
- All fluids, brake, power steering coolant etc.
- Replaced main timing belt and belt bearing.
- New water pump.
- Cam shaft and crank shaft seals changed to prevent leaks.
- New power steering and aircon belts.
- Inlet manifold cleaned by Mitsubishi.
- Full 4 wheel lazer alignment.
- NGK Platinum spark plugs.
- Engine mounts front and rear.
- Spark plug seals and rocker cover gasket.
- New LPG gas filters and rubber hoses.
- Last oil service and inspection at Mitsubishi dealer at 206,000 kilometers next due at 216,000 km.
LPG Gas System (officially government registered and tested).
This Mitsubishi 4G18 is renowned as one of the best engines to run with LPG and runs perfectly.
Top of the line Italian LPG Gas system from Bangkok’s best LPG, company Energy Reform, with a doughnut tank so the boot space is big.
Its a fully computerised and self adjusting LPG system that uses the engines sensors with individual multi-point gas injection. It runs smoothly and seamlessly, you can’t tell the difference between driving with LPG gas or petrol. (This is not a cheap system you find on a Bangkok taxi!)
Its very economical and on a run averages around 1 Baht per kilometer.
The gas filters have been replaced are good until 224,000 kilometers (now only 211,000). All the rubber gas pipes have just been replaced just to be extra safe.
As the car runs LPG it runs much cleaner than petrol so the oil comes out clean and the engine is clean and sludge free, noted when the rocker cover gaskets were replaced.
Everything and more has been done to this car and it needs nothing spending.
For this price I’m confident you will not find a better car both in condition and maintenance. I’m asking only 195,000Baht
Please message me or add me to line for more info.
Car can be viewed in Bangkok or Pattaya.
Line ID: itsjay123