Established in 2008.
Current business structure - in Thai name.
Excellent Range of Products & Services, currently consisting of ...
- PRODUCTS: Flowers, Wreaths, Soft Toys, Cakes, Balloons, Gift Baskets & More
- SERVICES: Delivery, Wedding flowers, Wedding Arch Hire, Event/Party Flower and Balloon decoration, Flower Arranging Lessons & More
PREMISES - One leasehold shop in Central Pattaya
ONLINE/INTERNET PRESENCE - 3 highly-ranked Websites (2 e-commerce sites in English, 1 site in Thai language)
---- isanflower.com (Thai)
- Various Google accounts such as Google Maps, Google My Business, Gmail & Analytics
- Established Google Ads campaigns
- Various Social Media accounts such as popular Facebook page, LINE account.
Excellent Reputation, locally & online (reflected by 5-Star Ratings & Reviews on Google, Facebook and also TripAdvisor)
Loyal customer base.
2018 Turnover/Sales = 4.33 Million
2018 Net Profit = 2.15 Million
Reliable, consistent sales volumes from both farang and Thai customers, generated by a valuable mix of local (Walk-in, Telephone), remote (Telephone, Email) & Online (Websites, Email, Facebook, LINE and Whatsapp) customers. Orders also received from multiple National and International florist websites.
Lots of potential to increase sales much higher (the information will be made available to serious potential buyers)
Favorably low break-even point, as a result of relatively low overheads/fixed costs.
Potential for reducing overheads/fixed costs by moving the business to a different premises. For example: Move the shop operation to a new owner's existing premises (like a Bar or Guest House).
Best operated by EITHER Thai+Foreigner couple OR Foreigner with help of Thai person/people (family or employees) OR English-speaking Thai.
Business can be conveniently run by:
- 1 part-time English-speaking person from their home in Thailand or abroad (For example, farang living outside Thailand, working as little as about 1 hour per day,
- WITH as few as 2 full-time people working in Pattaya (1 florist, 1 administrator)
Great as ...
- EITHER ... kept as Independent Business (for example, for a farang to buy for his Thai wife or family),
- OR ... bought as an excellent Add-On Business for existing business person with spare space/room at their existing premises (business or home who wants to diversify their business/income.
Price = Sale Price + Fixtures, Fittings & Stock
- Current (bargain) price gives massive yield of 43% Per Year, and Return On Investment (ROI) of only 2.3 Years
(Prefer Cash sale, but would also consider some Thai property as part payment)
Full florist, business and website training can be provided.
Ongoing training and support after sale could also be arranged.
Sincere inquiries only please, to Simon via Bahtsold
(To ensure a response, please provide short explanation of your background, your interest in the business & your direct contact information - because we will not be responding to vague inquiries, unidentified people, or blank "send me info" type inquiries)