• A light alloy case that has a silver finish, moving lugs for the leather band, a yellow gold plated top bezel with Roman numerals on it for the hours and a flat mineral crystal glass, will safeguard your timepiece for many years to come. The white dial with superimposed yellow gold plated stainless steel hour markers, sharp Junghans black logo and logotype at 12 o'clock, a chicken with two cubs at 3 o'clock and date at 6 o'clock, will flatter any wrist. A snap-on stainless steel back, makes the watch water resistant to 3 ATM (avoid any contact with the water, it's a vintage timepiece). It is secured on your wrist by a brown genuine leather band that has a crocodile embossed pattern and closes with a yellow gold plated buckle.
• High quality Swiss parts analog quartz movement.
• Analog quartz movement specifications:
◦ caliber: ETA
◦ type of quartz: tuning fork type quartz crystal frequency : 32,768Hz
◦ type of battery: Silver oxide SR920SW or equivalent
◦ battery life: approximately 3 years
◦ driving system: two-pole stepping motor
• Functions of quartz movement:
◦ 3 hands: hours, minutes and seconds
◦ date at 6 o'clock
◦ quick set date
◦ PowerCell Saving Reset Mechanism (PSRM)
◦ Over-loading Compensation Device (OLCD)
◦ Digital Frequency Control (DFC) for time adjustment
“Top condition considering it's age, gently worn a couple of times, still has the plastic foil on the back case ”