FINAL PRICE! (Reduced from 120,000 THB)
A 2015 Yamaha MT-03 with 30k THB worth of upgrades.
Second owner, 12,100 miles.
Arguably the best bike in the 300 class.
Thanks to all the upgrades, this bike revs, accelerates, handles, sounds and brakes WAY better than any stock R3/MT-03 out of the factory.
Enough power to keep you excited for a good while. 42 hp out of the factory, after mods and tunes this one should have ~45 hp.
Fantastic bike both in the city, and out of the city. Reason for selling: Already upgraded to a new bike.
The bike has ABS on the front and back – a lifesaver.
List of mods and accessories:
- Tail tidy
- PR2 full exhaust system
- High flow performance air filter
- Professionally adjusted ECU and fueling (a must after changing the exhaust)
- Yamaha R6 throttle tube (shortens the throttle throw – it’s a long twist out of the factory, with this mod you can easily open the throttle 100% without adjusting your hand on the grip, the throttle is WAY more responsive, especially after exhaust and fueling upgrade)
- Frame sliders
- Shorty levers, adjustable
- Rear LED indicators
- Tank grips
- Customized seat, added a good 5 cm of padding over the really thin stock seat
- Front IRC IZ-S (track compound, very sticky rubber – huge boost in handling and performance)
- Back Metzeler M5 - still plenty of miles on it (not included on old photos)
- Recently upgraded front brake line to stainless steel + installed better pads. Huge improvement in braking performance and feel. (not included on old photos)
- Phone handlebar mount with a USB charging port included
- Regularly maintained and cleaned + waxed. Oil regularly changed every 3,000-4,000 km
- The seat is considerably higher than original (~5 cm). I’m 193 cm, it should be good for anyone above 180 cm. Can be always modified easily and cheaply within 1 day – there is a very good shop in CM that does these modifications.
Test rides welcome after cash in hand or deposit in the bank account.