Digital / Online marketing:
- Increase brand awareness online
- Enhance consumer engagement to the brand
- Build strong possible brand
-Drive online traffic to e-Commerce site thus to maximize online sales
- Design and develop the market intelligence process for better understanding our industry, customers, and competitors; with the purpose of aiding in strategic planning and commercial mapping
- Identify target customers and build customer profile database, and maintain database based on segmentation analysis and geography analysis
- Find actionable strategic insights through market information, customer research, competition research and analysis to help strategic and commercial decision-making; be an expert on industry trends
- Work with Marketing, Sales, and Strategy teams to define research projects, industry benchmarks and assist in setting strategic goals
- 25-35 years old
- Language: Working language: English & Thai (Fluent in listening, speaking and writing, all working documents are in English)
- Work background: University graduate with more than 5 years’ experience in Digital/Online marketing or Market Research
- Entry Date:
+ Must be able to join the company within 1 months after offer.
+ MUST be in Bangkok Thailand now.
+ Familiar with social media promotion, including Facebook, Instagram, etc.
+ Have both Party A’s(in-house) and Party B’s (agency company) marketing experience.
+ Experience in brand marketing in the e-commerce industry, financial insurance industry, and logistics industry.
- Working time: 8:00-12:00 to 13:30-17:30 from Monday to Saturday morning, 5.5 working days per week
- Annual leave is 8 working days per year
- Insurance: medical insurance, accident insurance
- 2 round-trip air tickets per year for foreign employees (Thai employees do not have this benefit)
- Provide accommodation for foreign employees (Thai employees do not have this benefit)
- Provide visa and labor certificates for foreign employees (work for at least 1 year)