MillRight CNC M3
Used once for testing purposes. In new condition.
All the hardware items you need to get going. You get the assembled machine with homing and rigidity kits installed, a HQuDJ GS52-400W air cooled spindle, spindle mount, selection of end mills, and basic clamps.
The software you need is free. Autodesk offers all hobbyists a free license (not a trial) for design software called Fusion 360. Universal G Code Sender is a free program that is used to control the machine.
Mills wood, plastic, foam, carbon fiber, circuit boards, and soft metals.
Over 10.25”×10.25”×2” (260mm × 260mm × 50mm)
– Waterjet cut aluminum bearing plates
– V slot rails on X&Y axes with acetal V wheels
– Linear rods on Z Axis with linear bearing blocks
– CNC routed and sealed MDF frame
– High torque NEMA 17 stepper motors
– Steel motor mounts for the X & Y
– 9mm fiberglass reinforced GT2 timing belts
– Mechanically advantaged belt driven Z Axis for fast lifts
– Space efficient moving bed design
– Pronged tee nuts in the bed for easy work holding
– Generic Uno, USB controller board
– Grbl compatible stepper driver shield and DRV8825 drivers
– 24V Volt, 120 Watt power supply
– Homing switch kit that includes 3 snap switches, switch brackets, hardware, and wiring.
– Rigidity kit including two extra V wheels for the X axis plate and three #10 threaded rods for frame stiffening.
Even includes several pieces of white, 12mm thick, HDPE for CNC machining.
2 pieces 20cm x 40cm square, & 4 pieces 15cm x 15cm square