Honda Click 125i PGM-FI, Tubeless with 5900kms (owned since 400km), new Michelin tires, new battery, service history, very tidy! Also, unique number-plate of “5678”.
No issues with the bike, it is nice to ride, it is just not used enough as my second bike and so I’ve decided to sell it. Oil changed every 6-12 months, regardless of amount of usage (maintenance is cheap for these).
• idle off (engine turns off/on automatically at lights etc.)
• Combi-braking (one lever for front and rear braking + front brake only lever)
• mag wheels
• helmet-in model with plenty of under-seat storage
• Condition is excellent, but some minor ‘aging’
• 2 Owners in Green Book, originally registered late 2013.
• Always kept under cover, sometimes with motorcycle cover (hence condition).
• Prachuap Khiri khan Registration. Honda can normally help transfer this bike to your name.
Can deliver this bike all over Thailand by Thai post or pickup delivery service. If within 100km, I can deliver it in person or you could ride it home – it’s actually comfortable for a decent ride.