We are selling our 180 SQM 2 story beach house with 30 m absolute beach front on a 900 sqm plot located on a quiet beach road along the 4 km sandy beach in Tha Sala, Nakhon Si Thammarat in the south of Thailand https://goo.gl/maps/4soBdP8KyP64t5iy7 .
Through the ground floor main entrance under the shadowing overhang roof there is a thai kitchen to the left with a bar window access to the ground floor living room in front, the stairway to the second floor, a hallway to the right leading to the utility room as well as the downstairs bedroom and bathroom. Both downstairs living room and bedroom feature panoramic double window doors opening to the grass lawn in front of the stone wall leading down onto the sand and in the water just a few meters away.
The upper floor consist of a very spacious open living room and european style kitchen with panorama windows west, north and east featuring double doors to the balcony and the unrestricted 180 degree view of the Gulf of Thailand, Master bedroom with panorama window and its own access to the balcony, guest toilet and bathroom.
The house was originally built by another scandinavian in 2011 and we went through a remodelling and refit in 2015 adding UPVC windows with laminated tinted glass throughout, polished cement and tile floors, aircon in bedrooms and living room.The two car garage have a new roof and automatic roller doors (2019) and there is separate shed hosting the water tank pumps and filtration units for water from own well and government water supply..
Wake up to incredible sunrises and be on the lookout for the dolphins as local fishing boats are casting their nets across the gulf of Thailand with Koh Samui island visible on the horizon.
With close proximity to resorts, restaurants, hospitals, airport, & shopping, Tha Sala district is a great place to live with a growing expat community, some who previously lived in Koh Samui and Phuket but now finding that Nakhon Si Thammarat province being less exploited offers a more relaxed lifestyle at a better price.
While the beachfront with opportunity for fishing and all kinds of water sports is the most compelling feature facing east, in the west the Nakhon Si Thammarat mountain range (including the highest mountain in southern Thailand) and plenty of inland areas and mountains with waterfalls abound along picturesque villages built in the hills along rivers waiting to be explored.
There is something for everyone in this area and from our house you are also within;
- Walking distance to Beach Walk, Loma Beach and other resorts & restaurants
- 5 minute drive to main 401 coastal highway & 7-11.
- 15 minute drive south to Tha Sala town with all amenities: Tesco-Lotus shopping center, great seafood restaurants, banks, post office, large hospital, etc.
- 15 minute drive to north Sichon town providing a large hospital, schools, fresh markets, Cinema, Big C Store, Tesco Lotus Store etc..
- 30 minute drive south to Nakhon Si Thammarat Airport with a dussin daily flights to Bangkok.
- 45 min drive south to new Central Mall, Macro and McDonalds in Nakhon Si Thammarat town.
- 45 minute drive to north Don Sak pier and the ferries to Koh Samui, Koh Phangan & Koh Tao Islands
For further inquiries and scheduling of a viewing please email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phromsila@yahoo.com (thai), agents welcome.If you are new to the area and want to come and view the house, we can meet up at NST airport and arrange for viewing, accommodation etc.