Aspire Erawan Prime Luxury Condo Special Price PreSale Units
Special PreSale Promotion at Aspire Erawan Prime Condo for Sale starting at Only 2.01 MB
50,000 Baht/Unit Booking Fee
Contract fee 15% of selling price deduct booking fee to be payable within 30 days after the booking date. The remaining balance of 85% on completion date (Foreign Quota)
All units at Aspire Erawan Prime come fully furnished with brand new furniture and high quality built-ins.
There is a total of 4 types of units, Studio, 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom plus, and 2 bedroom units.
Size range from 27 Sq.m for the studio units, 27-34.50 for the 1 bedroom units, 32-35 Sq.m for the 1 bedroom plus units, and 46-48.5 Sq.m for the 2 bedroom units.
Additionally, all the Foreign Quota units are located on high floors.
Lastly, the location is excellent with BTS Erawan right at the front.
Aspire Erawan Prime is a newly announced project launch following-on the success of Aspire Erawan which recently completed. Both developments are ideally located ‘on station’ at Chang Erawan BTS Skytrain Station on the Sukhumvit Green Line leading directly to Siam. As Chang Erawan is a newly developing area, and projects are rippling-up the BTS Green Line, we expect a significant investment upside for buyers at Aspire Erawan Prime.
Facilities will be extensive and include outside recreational areas with Shops, a Welcome Zone, a Sunken Seat Garden, a Running Loop, a Private Lobby, a Co-working Café, Smart Lockers for deliveries, a Serene Pavilion, a Multi-Sport Room, a Free-flow Playground, a Games Room, a Rooftop Garden, a Professional Gymnasium, a Swimming Pool with Jacuzzi and Separate Children’s Pool, an Aqua Garden, a Yoga Deck, a Waterside Pavilion, a Social Court and separate male and female steam rooms.
Lastly, for the convenience of residents, there will be a keycard access system, CCTV and a 24-hour security guard service.
One of the strongest selling points is the location On Station at Chang Erawan BTS Station. Three stops away on the Skytrain is Bangna, home to BITEC (Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre) and the new Bhiraj office tower and St Andrews International School Campus.
Also, in the immediate area or close-by Aspire Erawan Prime are several hospitals including Sukhumvit Hospital, Sikarin Hospital, Manoram Hospital, and Thainakarin Hospital. International Schools within easy distance include the Anglo Singapore School, Bangkok Patana School, two St Andrews School campuses and Berkeley International School. Central Bangna and Mega Bangna shopping complexes are both within a 10-minute drive of Aspire Erawan Prime. Lastly, Bangkok’s expressway system is easily accessible just 1 minutes’ drive.
BCR listing code: 73850
Contact Us At