•BEAUTIFUL OCEAN/MOUNTAIN VIEW LAND IN UP AND COMING RESORT DESTINATION
•This a beautiful upmarket development with two luxury house already built. New Transformer power in place, street lights and beach access guaranteed through Beach walk home stay. Internet at your front door in place.
•Fantastic Ocean view from second story of your new future beachside house and then 180 degrees in the other direction beautiful mountain views. See the Sun rise over the ocean in the morning and set over the mountains in the evening
•Great opportunity to invest and live in an upcoming beach location. Prices are still reasonable here and the area offers a great mix of Thai and Foreign culture and amenities. Close access to Nakhon Si Thammarat airport with 12 flights daily to Bangkok and in close proximity to the piers that serve the famous holiday islands in the gulf of Thailand.
•5 Blocks ranging from 810 SQM to 930 Sqm (just over half a Rai)
• 20m frontage and roughly 40 meters depth from the main road.
• Chanote title
• 5 minute drive to main 401 highway
• 10 minute drive to small town with 7-11, post office, banks, market.
• Close to Loma Beach Resort and Yeosors resort. Close proximity to Beach Walk Resort and other resorts & restaurants
• 15-20 minute drive to Sichon and Tha Sala towns (large hospital, schools, fresh markets, Big C, Tesco Lotus, Tesco Express, 7-11's and most major banks.
• 35 minute drive to Nakhon Si Thammarat airport. Nakhon Si Thammarat airport is now being converted in to an international airport.
• An hour drive to new Central Department store now in Nakhon Si Thammarat and the same distance to the Central in Surat Thani
• 45 minute drive to Don Sak pier which connects to Ko Samui, Ko Phangan & Ko Tao
• Beautiful rural scenery behind the property with mountain views.
• Access to electricity, internet and town water.
• Asking 1.79 Million baht per Block
Assistant given to any buyer in regard to house design and building options!!!
Further information contact:
Mark (English) 081 2701167
Andaman (Thai) 086 692 6203