ABOUT THIS UNIQUE SALE…
This machine is only 3 years old and it’s only done 3,400 Kilometre’s, so not only is it in almost new condition…It is very in much enhanced (better than new) condition and possibly the finest example of a Royal Enfield 500cc Classic Chrome in Thailand?
The bike has been proudly owned and properly maintained from new by a 67-year-old long-term ex-pat Englishman, Mr Eddie Haworth. Eddie has used the bike regularly ever since he purchased it from the Royal Enfield dealer in (Thonglor) Bangkok. Most of his riding has been quite local to where he lives, hence the low mileage, but Eddie has taken the bike upcountry on a trailer several times and has very much enjoyed riding it effortlessly over mountain roads and through the amazing winding country roads in Northern Thailand.
Eddie does not want to part with this beautiful machine he calls his baby…but he’s developed a few health issues lately and has reluctantly reached the decision to sell his baby in order to cover some of the costs of his upcoming treatments.
ENHANCEMENTS FITTED. (Original parts also included in the sale price)
• Japanese coil, high tension plug-lead and new high spark plug (Makes a huge difference from the standard equipment. Now the bike starts and runs much smoother. This change of basic elements also helps maintain the correct revs for smooth, quick gear changes…unlike the standard clunky difficult gear shifts!)
• Japanese disc brakes master cylinder. (another huge difference from the standard master cylinder and brake fluid pipe…much safer all round)
• Replacement top quality twin adjustable rear Shock Absorbers.
• Wider good quality tyres for better handling.
• Larger handlebars…also for better handling. Plus, Bigger handlebar grips for comfort.
• L.E.D lights all around with added handlebar lights and indicator lights.
• Day Running L.E.D spotlights.
• A proper sounding exhaust…sounds just like the original 500cc Bullet!
• Top-quality heavy leather pannier bags with brass fittings. Plus, small round “chopper” type leather tool bag and denim bottle carriers. (Bottle carriers are useful in Thailand…always to have some liquid refreshment ready when stopped at the lights)
• Top-quality upgraded battery. (Brilliant bit of kit!)
• Totally new saddle and rear pillion seat designed by Eddie and professionally built by a true expert. (100% UNIQUE!)
• Very many original chrome parts replaced with solid brass and some additional (self-evident) brass parts. (Most of these parts have been very difficult to find…Eddie has never seen another Enfield with these enhancements…hence another UNIQUE aspect of this machine!)
Ask any questions or make an offer of at least 160,000-THB for Eddie’s baby, here: email@example.com