2013 YAMAHA YZFR-1000 (R1)
Possibly the sickest 2013 R1 in Thailand?
The photos don’t do it justice… and were taken at different stages during upgrades.
This bike has too many extras to list.
It roars like a lion on steroids and goes like bloody hell. Has to be seen, heard, and felt to believe.. A quick Twist on the throttle and you will struggle to get traction but when it does, you will battle to keep the front wheel on the road, but never-mind, the GPR steering stabilizer and tuned suspension drastically minimizes tank-slaps and will keep you in the seat. Light up the LED system, (can beat to music & colour range/combo/tempo limited only by your imagination) and you will turn the head of every person on the road… Improves your visibility to other motorists and makes you the envy of everybody you know, and is a very well-known bike in the local big bike community.
All after-market components & upgrades imported mostly from the USA
- Graves Low Mount (full) Exhaust System (SUPERBIKE UNLIMITED USA- SBK) Trumpets the sweetest note of any R1 I’ve heard or owned and this is my 6th R1.
- Graves Velocity Stacks (full top and bottom sets) (SBK)
- Lacomoto Full Carbon Fibre Racing Kit (full underbelly, Air Box cover, front wheel guard, rear swing arm, rear hugger, full frame covers, engine, clutch, etc, air box, undertail plugs, (SBK)
- ECU flashed (all factory settings and limitations removed) – (SBK)
- Stomp Grips – tank grip pads (SBK)
- PUIG High Tech - Frame sliders – similar to Oggy knobs (USA)
- Carbon fibre rear spools and front fork sliders (USA)
- CNC adjustable rear sets (US owned factory in China)
- CNC adjustable brake / clutch levers (US owned factory in China)
- Saddlemen seats (rider and pillion) – the most comfortable seat on the market (USA)
- Sequential (smoke) Rear tTail-light with amber indicators and flush mounted front indicators (amber) - (USA)
- Fender eliminator kit- (USA)
- Lean-o-meter fitted (measures bike lean angle, braking, cornering & acceleration G-forces (imported from the UK)
- Ermax high-lift windshield (imported by Yamaha in Bangkok)
- Full steel braided brake lines (imported by Yamaha in Bangkok)
- GPR steering stabilizer (USA)
- Balls out - Side mirrors with front indicator lights (amber) & with built-in rear (blue) LED pyramid
- Additional LED rear indicators and brake lights fitted to rear of pillion pegs (China)
- Full 1 ½ LED lighting system (18pc) fitted (fully programmable and controlled by mobile phone with one million colours-the best money can buy (USA)
- COX Radiator Protection Shield
- Rossi Corsa II front and rear tyres. (Excellent condition)
- Quick release Tank Fuel Cap (USA)
- Red brake reservoir caps (front & rear)
- Gold Oil Cap
- New Red alloy Hand grips
- Assorted extras, and all removed factory components included in sale at no extra cost. (Will need a vehicle to collect parts)
- Will pay tax up for 12 months prior to purchase (has a Green book obviously)
- Bike is fully owned and not encumbered (bike and accessories)
Extras worth (purchase price) 280,000thb + shipping + 30% import tax + 7% VAT + labour (do the math), following a NEW purchase price of 799,000thb, so this represents excellent value at 530K thb w/ approx. 16***km on the clock. You will not find another deal like this, but if you do, I strongly suggest you buy it before someone else does…
Will consider including a near new (worn 3 times) full-face RED Carbon Fibre NITEK race helmet (size M) with cleaning kit & extra visor for 20K thb. (Imported from USA)
Never dropped & Never track raced. Meticulously cared for & always garaged w/ bike cover.
*Original Owner (regrettable sale due to a pending real estate purchase).
**THIS IS A SERIOUS HIGH PERFORMANCE MACHINE AND NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED!!
***No Tyre Kickers - Legitimate Buyers ONLY… Absolutely NO joy rides!! (Unless you can show me the money)