THAI RIVIERA - 8,000 m² Land -
Prachuap Khiri Khan, Coconut Garden / Coconut Farm near main road to Dan Singkhorn Border.
Ready to build your dreamhouse not far from the sea on a quiet, private and safe place.
Plenty of Bangkogians are currently looking for a safe place due to traffic, air quality and healthproblems in the capital. This has already led to increasing demand and rising prices in the past. Covid19 accelerates this development again. If you are considering building your second home by the sea, you should not wait any longer and look for opportunities now.
Appointments available, brokers are welcome
+66 655947203 eng / ger
+66 931075651 tha
5 Rai, Chanote, 90 x 90 meters, fenced plot, 105 healthy Palm Trees.
New concrete road (2018), electricity and water. No need to fill up soil. The plot is suitable for commercial or residential use and has direct access from the road in front of the land.
The price is THB 555,000 / Rai or THB 2,775,000 in total.
Tax and fees are responsible by buyer 50% and seller 50% each
• Land Title: Chanot (Nor Sor 4)
• 5 Rai (8,000 sqm)
• Good accessibility,
• Good privacy
• Hidden but not outlying
• Concrete road
• Fenced plot
• Water and electricity
• Close to Highway No. 4
• Close to Immigration Office
• Close to Myanmar Border
• 14 Minutes to Tesco, Makro, Homepro, Global, Restaurants, Golf course
• 6 Minutes to Highway No. 4, Phetchkasem Road (3.3 km)
• 9 Minutes to Dan Singkhorn Immigration Office (6.6 km)
• 14 Minutes to the famous Ao Manao Beach (9.9 km)
• 15 Minutes to Dan Singkhorn Border Market (11.8 km)
• 16 Minutes to Hospital Prachuap Khiri Khan
• 98 km to Hua Hin Ferry (Pattaya)
• 103 km to Hua Hin City
• 190 km to Chumphon Ferry (Ko Samui, Ko Tao, Ko Pa-Ngan)
• 300 km to Bangkok
• 550 km to Phuket
You can expect a strong rise of development in this area since the Thai Riviera Project take place (--> https://youtu.be/t8rBnsBW4sc) as well as the border to Myanmar will open in the near future for public.
Google "Thai Riviera Project"