Senior Accountant (Thai Only)
- Khlong Sam Wa
- 27 Mar 2023 : 11:12 am
- ID: 490715
Job Type: Monthly
Salary Type: Full Time
Salary Range: Negotiable
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring were compliant with all tax regulations.
Where you will work: Bangkok, Thailand
- Liaise / communicate with accounting teams in more than 5 countries.
- Create financial statements and report to the Director and equivalent level
- Handle matters related to local statutory audits in the country.
- Plan and conduct workshops/seminars for accounting teams in Thailand.
- Create and propose improvement plans for accounting procedures.
- Perform and follow up improvement activities.
- Coordinate with external tax advisors to ensure local and international direct/indirect and corporate tax compliance(Tax returns, including Corporate tax, Indirect tax, - Deferred tax, Withholding tax, Personal tax return, and other tax matters)
- Handle VAT reporting, submission, and any tax queries
- Assist in compiling and consolidating invoices for tax purposes
- Responsible for hiring a staff who will handle the process of administration of invoices
- Work directly with the auditors (if any)
- Work closely with tax agent to keep abreast of changes/updates in tax rules applicable to ensure compliance
- Provide business support with tax advice and guidance in optimizing operating models and efficiencies
- Pricing for new clients
- Guide and train other accountants to make sure their work is correct and compliance
- Budgeting for the company on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Support month-end and year-end closing process
- BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant
- Preferably with a CA / CPA, and/or Tax qualified
- 5-7 years of tax experience in broad range of accounting matters
- Relevant tax experience in a corporate environment or public accounting firm
- Have a good knowledge of MS office tools
- Should have international exposure, preferably in IFRS
- Good command of the English language (oral and written)
- Attractive salary and benefits, international, fun and professional working environment
- An open and honest culture where people are valued, treated fairly and trusted and empowered
- Health Insurance package
- Paid leave (6 days/year)
- Support for making work permits, resident cards and others
All interested candidates are welcome to apply. Please send your resume expressing your interest to us at email@example.com. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
Gear Inc. is a Game Development Studio and BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) Service Provider with offices around Southeast Asia and expanding globally.
We hire exceptionally creative and talented people from all over the globe that bring experience and international standards to the table, and that's just the start!
Commitment to our people is our real strength and the key to our success.
Company size: 6,000+ employees
For more information, please visit our websites:https://www.gearinc.com/ and https://puremoderation.com/