I'm moving to Malaysia and have discovered the import taxes there are bananas. Hence it's with sadness that I have to sell my trusty steed. She's always treated me well and never let me down since I first rode her out of the showroom in 2013.
For sale: Honda CRF 250m (i.e. the motard version)
- One farang owner since new.
- Always been serviced in Honda service centers in Bangkok, then at Piston Shop upon moving to Chiang Mai 3 years ago (Piston Shop is way better than the Honda service place up here).
- The bike's in great condition, super-reliable and it's never been thrashed as I'm quite a conservative rider (which means I'm slow and boring).
- Never had any dings.
- Never been dropped.
- Stored under cover.
- New sprockets little while ago.
- Metzeler Sportec Street tyres. Fairly recent, got plenty KM's left in 'em.
- Rear rack has been added for your shopping or whatever, other than that everything is as stock.
Bike is currently located in Chiang Mai. Interested buyers welcome to come and view (I'm in Fa-Ham), or I can ride it to you if it's somewhere not too far.