Same as new, 10 month old, 3300 Km, 2015 Street Bob Limited Edition (Called “Street Bob Special” in the U.S.) from Pattaya Harley Davidson. At time of delivery the following performance parts / kits were installed to ensure no change in Factory Warrantee:
1. Screamin Eagle 110 Stage IV Kit (part number 92500033) bringing the engine to full CVO 110 specs.
• Black highlighted
• Automatic compression release-equipped cylinder heads with flat top forged pistons develop a 9.3:1 compression ratio for easy starting.
• Screamin' Eagle® lifters for quiet reliable valve train operation.
• SE 4.0" bolt-on cylinders, CVO™ 110 cylinder heads, SE-255 cams, forged 9.3:1 compression pistons and rings, heavy duty clutch spring, top end and cam cover gaskets, and high-capacity roller tappets
• Cam spacers and Automatic Compression Release Wiring Harness.
• Engine calibrated with Screamin' Eagle® Street Tuner Kit.
• When installed by an authorized Harley-Davidson® Dealer at the time of vehicle delivery, these kits do not impact the vehicle's limited warranty
2. RSD Contrast Cut Blunt Radial High Flow Air Filter
3. Two Brothers 2-1 Comp-S Exhaust System
4. Harley Premium Ride Emulsion Shocks (Black)
5. Harley Low Rider-S Custom Solo Seat
6. Screamin Eagle Street Performance Tuner (Orange)
7. View the Engine Build process here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCnXjoCuQ9A&feature=youtu.be
The limited edition also comes with the following upgrades from the stock Street Bob:
1. Custom Wheels
2. Harley 2-up low profile seat (comes with the bike)
3. Forward Controls
4. Fat Bob Handlebars and extended Black Risers
5. Custom Paint Scheme
The Dyna also comes with all original take-off parts: Heads, Pistons, cylinders, cams, rear foot pegs, evap system, stock pipes, badlander seat, shocks, horn, etc..
Those of you who know your Harley’s will also know that a new bike of this caliber (such as the Lowrider S) from the most reliable sources here in Thailand will cost Bt 1,250,000 and up for a second hand / demo model, and take 4-6 months for pickup and delivery.
You are then dealing with traditional registration and Harley warrantee issues once you have it.
This bike is nearly new, fully warranted (1 year & 2 months remaining), Harley Davidson Pattaya vetted and serviced, and ready to own now.
If interested, please do your homework before calling, and, don’t let this be the one that got away!