Roles and Responsibilities:
● You are a strong software engineer. Regardless of which language is used or learned, our engineers can write clean, effective and maintainable code.
● You are a team player and love collaborating with others. Our work isn’t done in a vacuum — everyone contributes to get the job done.
● You understand that making mistakes is good if you’re learning. When we fail, we fail fast and learn from our mistakes.
● You have a habit of learning and a constant desire to grow. You spend lots of time studying new things on your own.
● You’re comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
● You want to work on a top-notch task management product and compete against strong and highly competent teams in the US, targeting the same customers.
● We are an international company, so English is a must.
● We love crafting software that provides value for our customers, not just writing code. We in reality want people who come up with ideas on how to improve our application and turn them
● For back-end development, we use Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ with ElasticSearch as our stack. Experienced in any of these technologies would be considered a plus.
● Experience in design and implementing highly available with massive throughput systems would be a plus.
● You’re skilled in object-oriented analysis and are able to apply these principles such as KISS, SOLID and GRASP to the real world.
● You understand the general concepts of functional programming.
● If you know several languages that came from different paradigms, this will be a big plus (e.g. C++, Ruby, Rust, Haskell, Clojure, Erlang, and Go).
● You love clean code and have a good sense of code smell.
● You love well-tested software, so you can sleep well at night.